To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
SPANISH GAZPACHO - RAW VEGETABLE SOUP
A frosty cold raw vegetable soup that can be served smooth or chunky. A touch of Spanish sherry, some crusty bread, and the top sprinkled with various garnishes is a beautiful start to a wonderful dinner.
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 8-10
● 3 cloves garlic, minced
● 6 tablespoon(s) wine vinegar
● 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
● 2 teaspoon(s) salt
● ½ stalk celery
● ½ teaspoon(s) pepper
● 4 cup(s) tomato juice
● 3 to 5 tablespoon(s) sherry (optional)
● 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
● tomatoes, onion, chives, cucumber, parsley, peppers
● (optional garnishes) Pickled jalapeño Slices, Sliced olives, parsley, edible flowers.**SEE COOK'S NOTES**
1. Combine all ingredients in blender (not optional items).
2. Add celery until soup is thickness desired.
3. Cover and chill thoroughly. Serve in chilled cups.
1. Soup is very good as is or if you prefer a crunchy variety, use one or more of garnishes listed. Let guests
choose their own chopped vegetable such as cucumbers, carrots, radish, red or green bell peppers or your
Copyright 2001© - 2012© The Gutsy Gourmet® - All rights reserved