To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
CHICKEN WINGS MACAU - THE TASTE OF HONG KONG AND SOUTHERN ASIA
Sweet and delicious! These wings are bathed in a sweet sauce with the pungent flavor of ginger and garlic. Go ahead, lick your fingers!
This recipe is so simple and so good tasting, you won't be able to believe it! One pan, eat hot or cold, sweet and delicious and the economical part of the chicken.
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
INGREDIENTS: Serves 6
• 4 pounds chicken wings, disjoint into 2 pieces, (use the tips for stock)
• ⅔ cup soy sauce
• ⅔ cup water
• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
• ¼ cup honey
• 1 tablespoon dry sherry
• 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
1. Put all ingredients in a large electric skillet, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, simmer 20 minutes.
2. Remove cover and increase heat, continue cooking another 20 minutes or until sauce thickens into
a rich brown glaze.
3. Toss and stir to coat each wing with sauce as it thickens.
4. Serve hot or cold.
Copyright 2001© - 2011© The Gutsy Gourmet® - All rights reserved