To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN WINGS
Seet, sour, salty and delicious.
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
SWEET-SOUR CHICKEN WINGS
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 8 − 12
● 3 to 5 lb. chicken wings
● ½ Cup(s) orange juice
● ½ Cup(s) soy sauce
● ¼ Cup(s) packed dark brown sugar
● ½ Cup(s) jellied cranberry sauce, melted
● Dash of Tabasco, Sriracha or Yucatan Sunshine Habanero sauce (to taste)
1. Arrange chicken wings in shallow glass, stainless steel or porcelain container. In medium-size bowl
combine orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, cranberry sauce and choice of hot sauces; mix well.
2. Pour sauce over chicken wings. Cover with plastic film or foil; refrigerate for several hours or over
night. Turn wings once in a while to marinate evenly.
✚ Preheat oven to 350℉
3. Lift wings from marinade; place on shallow baking pan. Bake in preheated 350℉ oven for 50 to 60
minutes or until tender. Baste frequently with reserved marinade, and turn twice during baking.
4. Serve at room temperature or just warm.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved