To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
HICKORY SMOKED BAKED HAM WITH AN ORANGE GLAZE.
Great for a traditional Easter feast or any other special occcasion!
Easy and mouth-watering delicious.
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
HICKORY SMOKED BAKED HAM WITH ORANGE GLAZE
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 12
● 1 10-12 pound Smoked and cooked, spiral-cut ham or not cut, on the bone
● 5 garlic cloves mashed
● 1 cup orange marmalade
● ˝ cup Dijon mustard
● 1 cup brown sugar
● zest from one orange
● 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
✚ Preheat the oven to 350℉. and place ham in a roasting pan.
1. In a food processor,Add the mashed garlic cloves, the marmalade, dijon mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and concentrated orange juice and process until smooth.
COOKS NOTE* Add a little water if necessary to make a thick liquid glaze.
2. Generously brush the glaze over the ham and bake for 45 minutes.
3. Baste the ham with the remainder of the glaze and bake another 15-20 minutes until the ham is well browned.
4. Garnish with orange slices and some greens (I used flat leaf parsley)
5.. The ham can be served hot from the oven or at room temperature.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved