To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
Roasting takes garlic to a whole new level of taste, sweet and delicious!
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
1. Peel outer skin layer from head of fresh garlic, leaving cloves and head intact. With a sharp knife cut off the top of the head of garlic, about 1/4 inch.
2. Place head on a square aluminum foil; top with
● ½ teaspoon olive oil
● sprig of fresh rosemary or oregano [or 1/4 teaspoon dried].
3. Fold up the foil and seal.
4. Bake in a 400℉ oven for 55-60 minutes. Squeeze cloves from skins and set aside. Discard skins.
5. Garlic is now ready to eat, use in recipes or whatever you can dream up.
HOW TO ROAST FRUITS & VEGETABLES ✸ Everything you ever wanted to know and more!
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved