SEARED ALBACORE WITH ORANGE TERIYAKI SAUCE
• 1 yellow onion, sliced
• ½ cup Teriyaki sauce
• 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
• 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger-root
• 1 teaspoon curry powder
• 4 albacore loin steaks
1. Sautè onion until browned and caramelized.
2. Boil soy sauce with sugar and ginger for glaze.
3. Place green beans in boiling water until color ripens, then remove.
4. To chicken broth, add curry powder and juice of the orange into broth. Add diced habaneros to broth.
5. Add sliced squash to caramelized onions.
6. Sautè tuna in olive oil 5-8 minutes on each side, then pour soy glaze onto it before removing from pan.
7. Sauce plate with orange sauce first, then place squash and onions on a bed of greens, the tuna steak being the final addition.