To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
You have to taste it to believe it!
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
THAI LAMB SALAD
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 4
● 6 1/2 ounces dry cellophane noodles
● 1 tablespoon chili oil
● 1 clove garlic, chopped
● 1 pound tender lamb strips
● 5 ounces snow peas, shredded
● 1/2 red bell peppers, sliced
● 3 tablespoons soy sauce
● 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
● 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
● 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
1. Place cellophane noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 4 minutes or until soft; drain.
2. Heat the chili oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the lamb and stir fry for 3
minutes or until sealed.
3. Add the snow peas and red bell peppers and stir fry for 2 minutes. Then add the soy sauce and sweet chili and remove from heat.
4. Toss the stir fry with the noodles, coriander leaves and peanuts. Place onto serving plates and serve with wedges of lime.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved