INGREDIENTS: SERVES 4
● 1 lb. dried baby lima beans
● ½ pint sour cream
● 1 Tablespoon(s) molasses
● ¾ Cup(s) brown sugar
● 1½ sticks or 6 oz butter or margarine
● 1½ Teaspoon(s) dry mustard
1. Soak one cup beans per four cups water for eight hours.
2. Then simmer with 1 teaspoon salt until they are just getting tender. Pour off water and rinse.
3. Heat remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until well blended.
4. Pour over the drained beans in a casserole dish and bake about 1½ hours or until tender at 325℉.
5. As with so many dishes, this meal is better the second day.