FRANKS® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 4
● 2½ lbs. chicken wing pieces
● ½ cup Frqnks® Thick® RedHot® Wings Sauce
● ⅓ cup melted butter, mixed with sauce
✚ Preheat oven to 500℉
1. GUTSY METHOD: Grill on a gas barbecue until the wings have good grill marks on all surfaces. Remove from
grill and place in a foil lined baking pan. Brush wings lightly with Frqnks® Thick® RedHot® Wings Sauce. Place in
oven and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Toss the wings in the rest of the sauce and serve hot or a bit warmer than room temperature. **SEE COOK'S NOTE**
COOKS NOTE* You may also use one of these alternative cooking methods.
1. BAKE wings in foil-lined pan at 500 °F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 min. until crispy, turning once. TOSS wings
in sauce to COAT, and SERVE.
2. BROIL wings in the oven, 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 min., turning once. TOSS wings in sauce to COAT, and SERVE.
3. GRILL wings over medium heat 20 − 25 minutes, turning often. TOSS wings in sauce to COAT, and SERVE.
4. Serve with Ranch or your favorite dressing and crudites of carrots, celery and/or broccoli and/or cauliflower flowerettes.