To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
ARMENIAN SPICE RECIPE - "CHAIMEN"
An Armenian blend of rare spices used in many dishes because of its distinct flavor.
Used mainly for curing meats and sausages.
This spice blend is often used in soups, stews or just as a dipping sauce for bread.
Printed from THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
• 3 Tablespoons chaimen spice (fenugreek)
• 3 Tablespoons paprika
• 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 1/2 teaspoon kamoon (Cumin)
• 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 3/4 teaspoon allspice
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Combine ingredients
2. Add water, a little at a time for the consistency of waffle batter. Blend well to remove lumps
3. Store in refrigerator
Copyright 2001© - 2011© The Gutsy Gourmet® - All rights reserved