BOURBON GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 6
● ¾ Cup(s), Soy Sauce
● ¾ Cup(s), Brown Sugar
● 1 Teaspoon(s) , Garlic Powder
● 1 Teaspoon(s) , finely diced ginger-root
● ½ small , Onion Minced
● ¾ Cup(s) , Bourbon (Any bourbon will do)
● 2 pound(s) , Chicken Wings, tips removed and wings dis-jointed
● 1 Teaspoon(s) Hot pepper sauce, your choice
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, onion and bourbon;
stir until sugar has dissolved. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for
2. Pour marinade in a glass and reserve for basting the wings.
✚ Pre-heat oven to 350℉
3. Place chicken and the reserved marinade in an 9 X 13 inch baking pan lined with aluminum foil
and bake in a preheated 350°F. oven for 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices.
4. Bake 1 hour; turning wings after 30 minutes.
5. Remove wings from oven and let cool to slightly above room temperature before serving.
1. Remove wings from oven when the liquid on the bottom of the baking pan is a dark syrupy liquid.